As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between companies and customers, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our ultimate goal is to develop innovative and user-friendly programs with you. To achieve this, we are looking for an organizational and communication genius with the social skills to use the strengths of different developers in a targeted manner and to design projects efficiently.
Your tasks with us…
- You support our representative office in legal issues
- You advise our money laundering and data protection officers on legal issues and help the company’s compliance department
- You support our legal department in civil law issues
- You inform yourself about legal projects and court rulings, analyze them and their relevance for the company, and derive recommendations for action
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have completed the 1st state law examination (Diplom Jurist (f/m/d)) or have completed the Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree programs
- You have a strong ability to work in a team in combination with reliability and contribute your own ideas
- You have a high level of social competence, communication, and assertiveness skills and can present yourself confidently
- You work in a structured and organized manner, are flexible and able to work under pressure, and can keep track of several tasks simultaneously
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com or use our application form directly.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.