As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our highest goal is to guarantee a smooth process for our employees regarding hardware and software and establish stable systems with you. We are looking for talented people with a technological understanding and service mindset to achieve this.
Your tasks with us…
- You are responsible for the administration of the IT infrastructure (network, client PCs, and servers)
- You install and configure hardware and software components
- You maintain the existing IT infrastructure and constantly develop it further
- You create technical documentation and instructions and keep them up to date
- You monitor IT security
- You lead IT projects and cooperate with external service providers of data centers, telecommunication systems, and software vendors
- You are responsible for internal IT first and second-level support
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have profound knowledge of current Windows and Linux operating systems and tools (e.g., Microsoft Powershell, Linux shell, support tools, etc.)
- You have experience in virtualization and backup solutions (preferably VMware)
- You have skills in working with database systems
- You know the area of IT operations processes and information security
- You have a distinctive ability to work in a team and to cooperate in combination with reliability, and you bring in your ideas
- You work in a structured and organized manner, are flexible, and able to work under pressure and keep track of several tasks at the same time
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application form directly.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to email@example.com.