As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our ultimate goal is to develop innovative and user-friendly software with you. We are looking for a talented programmer passionate about innovative and scalable solutions.
Your tasks with us…
- You are responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing front- and backend components in JAVA
- You will play a key role in the development processes, from conception and implementation to market launch
- You participate in processes in front-end development
- You promote innovative and creative software with an economic background, which is based on payment processes
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have knowledge in object-oriented programming, especially in JAVA
- You are confident in working with RDBM systems
- You are ideally familiar with Eclipse and Git/SVN
- Ideally, you have an understanding of business administration in order to grasp the economic background of programming
- Ideally, you have knowledge of the principles of proper document management and retention (GOBD)
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com or use our application form directly.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.