JAVA Developer (f/m/d)
As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our ultimate goal is to develop innovative and user-friendly software with you. We are looking for a talented programmer passionate about innovative and scalable solutions.
Your tasks with us …
- You are responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing front- and backend components in JAVA
- You will play a key role in the development process, from conception and implementation to market launch
- You promote innovative and creative product designs
- You face up to the requirements and dynamic developments of the market and work in an optimization-oriented manner in this respect
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have knowledge in object-oriented programming, especially in JAVA
- You are confident in working with RDBM systems
- You are ideally familiar with Eclipse and Git/SVN
- You have already worked with agile software development methods
- You are an analytical thinker and have good comprehension skills
- You have strong teamwork and cooperation skills and reliability, and you can present your ideas
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Motivating work environment: You can look forward to a collegial, empathetic, and committed team with short lines of communication
- Your path with us: An individual induction with a subsequently responsible work area and an intensive exchange of experience in the promising fintech segment
- The very special: Sports and community-promoting offer directly at the workplace: table football, table tennis, and darts, as well as free drinks and a subsidized lunch
- The trappings: a permanent job, the opportunity to work on the move, and 30 days of holiday per year
- And of course: English lessons and further education and training by arrangement for your personal development
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11