As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our highest goal is to support and expand our financial services with you in a qualified manner. Our small team is looking for conscientious and detail-oriented number crunchers who look at our financial future with team spirit and passion.
Your tasks with us…
- You interpret relevant company figures, prepare them and compile internal and external statistics, calculations, profitability calculations, and variance analyses
- You are responsible for the annual budget planning and advise the management on business management issues and optimization possibilities
- You monitor and validate the data integration between sub-ledgers and the general ledger
- You are the interface connection to Compliance, Financial Accounting, and Development departments
- You are the contact person for auditors, internal auditors, banks, insurance companies, tax offices and authorities, and customers in financial matters
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have completed a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling/accounting or comparable commercial education or training (e.g., accountant (f/m/d)) or have several years of professional experience in the required areas of focus
- You possess knowledge in both internal and external accounting and basic IT technical skills
- Your understanding of business administration provides solutions to a wide range of problems, and you can keep track of several tasks simultaneously
- You have a very good knowledge of spreadsheets and/or other tools for processing large amounts of figures
- You are familiar with the preparation of budgeted balance sheets, and you are comfortable with strategic and future-oriented thinking in relation to accounting
- You have a mathematical and financial understanding of numbers and are not afraid to deal with large amounts of data and to familiarise yourself with various data structures
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com or use our application form directly.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.