As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our highest goal is to work with you to keep our data protection up to date, to constantly optimize it, and to create an internal point of contact for our employees. We are looking for legally experienced and detail-oriented data protection experts who are self-initiated, committed and have good communication and enforcement skills.
Your tasks with us…
- You support our data protection officers in their work by collecting and passing on relevant company information
- You pass on the information from the data protection officers to the internal departments and support them in implementing it
- You are the internal contact person for data protection and act as the interface between data protection officers and employees in the event of complex inquiries
- You sensitize our employees to data protection and thus maintain our level of data protection
- You prepare, update, maintain, and manage data protection documents and make them available in response to inquiries
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have a commercial education with experience in data protection or have completed further training to become a data protection coordinator
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with our organizational structure and internal processes
- You have good communication skills and are self-confident and assertive
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.