As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our highest goal is to support our management of legal risks with you. Therefore, we are looking for process-driven legal experts with expertise in the field of law and corporate governance who are self-initiated, committed, and have strong communication and assertive skills.
Your tasks with us…
- You support the development and maintenance of a measurable and monitorable risk management system for legal risks in all business areas of our company
- You identify and evaluate risks and support the management of measures regarding solution and adjustment strategies
- You ensure general compliance in all areas of the company
- You work closely with other departments, the internal audit department, and auditors and provide direct support to your superiors directly
- You regularly train our employees in compliance-relevant topics
- You keep up to date with the current legal situation and constantly develop your skills further
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have a degree in economics or law or professional experience in the compliance area
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are self-confident and assertive and you are interested in generating the required acceptance for your objectives
- You are able to present yourself to employees and external partners in an experienced and authoritative manner
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your employment starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com or use our application form directly.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.