Customer Service Representative (f/m/d)
As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our highest goal is to guarantee transparent customer service with you and thus strengthen the connection to customers and users. Therefore we are looking for full- or part-time service champions and customer whisperers with passion who are self-initiated, committed, and have strong communication skills.
Your tasks with us …
- You handle telephone and written inquiries independently, quickly, and competently vis-à-vis customers, authorities, and lawyers
- You compose answering letters individually as well as with the help of text modules
- You create plans for the settlement of arrears that are individually tailored to the debtor and motivate compliance with them
- You record and maintain relevant data for the processing of the respective case
- You actively participate in the improvement of service quality
- You document existing work processes and continuously develop them with your colleagues
- You are active in the back office as well as in the front office in the support area
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- you have completed vocational training in the commercial field or have at least two years of experience in customer service as a career changer
- You love to make service-oriented phone calls, and your radiance is audible through the phone
- Service quality is in your blood
- You have knowledge of digital media (e.g., video conferencing programs)
and MS Office products (esp. Word, Outlook)
- You are eloquent in the German language and have a clear and understandable way of expressing yourself and excellent written communication skills
- You work in a structured and organized manner, are flexible and able to work under pressure, and can keep track of several tasks simultaneously
- Motivating work environment: You can look forward to a collegial, empathetic, and committed team with short lines of communication
- Your path with us: An individual induction followed by a dynamic and responsible working environment and daily exchange of experiences.
- The very special: Sports and community-promoting offer directly at the workplace: table football, table tennis, and darts, as well as free drinks and a subsidized lunch
- The trappings: a permanent position with an attractive salary, the opportunity to work on the move, and 30 days of vacation per year
- And of course: English lessons and further education and training by arrangement for your personal development
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your employment starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com or use our application form directly.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11