As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between companies and customers, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our ultimate goal is to develop innovative and user-friendly software with you. We seek a talented programmer passionate about designing user-friendly interfaces for web-based applications.
Your tasks with us…
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining UIs for modern web applications, taking template systems into account
- You design UIs taking into account usability and Responsive Design
- You design the styling of UIs taking into account specified style guides
- You create automated tests for web applications
- You are the interface between our other developers and the design agency
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have experience designing and implementing web interfaces with a strong focus on user experience
- You are confident using developer tools and familiar with Git/SVN
- You ideally have experience with common web frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React, Bootstrap, W3.CSS, HTML DOM, JSON, XML, or jQuery
- You have already worked with agile software development methods
- You are an analytical thinker and have good comprehension skills
- You have strong teamwork and cooperation skills and reliability, and you can present your ideas
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to email@example.com.