As a company of the Ideawise Group, Compay GmbH provides financial services in online trade. Secure payment processing between company and customer, as well as receivables management, are our specialties. We react innovatively to market requirements and work with motivation to find solutions.
Our ultimate goal is to strengthen our legal expertise with you, especially in banking and finance law. To this end, we are looking for responsible and meticulous lawyers with an eye for the banking and financial world, who are self-initiated, committed and have strong communication skills.
Your tasks with us…
- You identify and review legal issues that arise, take independent legal action when necessary, and negotiate legal issues
- You prepare opinions and possible solutions to banking and financial regulatory issues
- You inform yourself about legislative projects and court rulings, analyze them and their relevance for the company and derive recommendations for action
- You represent the legal positions internally and externally and advise the management and other departments on legal issues – especially in banking and financial law
- You structure legal aspects, document all processes conscientiously and optimize processes of the legal department
You are a perfect fit for us if…
- You have a degree in law (2nd state examination) and specialist expertise in the area of ZAG and KWG
- You have knowledge of the EU directive PSD2
- You have a distinct ability to work in a team in combination with reliability and contribute your own ideas
- You bring along high social competence, communication and assertiveness skills and are able to present yourself competently and confidently
- You work in a structured and organized manner, are flexible, and can work under pressure and keep track of several tasks simultaneously
- Permanent employment with 30 days of vacation per year
- Flextime and freely selectable mobile working days after the induction period
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Open office, sports facilities, free parking spaces
- Subsidized lunch, free drinks
- English lessons, education, and further training by mutual agreement
- Free selection of hardware from our catalog
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team! Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sean Gerdes by telephone at +49 (0)211 545726 11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.